Free School Meals Vouchers over the Summer Holidays
As you know, you have been eligible for the Free School Meal vouchers during lockdown.
The voucher scheme carries on over the summer holidays – 6 weeks, £15 a week = £90
The school is closed over the holidays. We want to make sure you get the money you are entitled to.
You will get an email with a 16 digit eCode for 1 voucher worth £90
on Tuesday 14th July.
You will get 1 voucher for each child eligible for Free School Meals.
If you have not received your email by Wednesday 15th July, please contact the school on 0117 377 2678.
IMPORTANT: THE eCODE WILL EXPIRE ONE MONTH AFTER 14TH JULY.
YOU MUST USE IT BEFORE 14TH AUGUST.
(You don’t need to spend the money by then, just get the voucher on your phone)
TO DO THIS, GO TO THE WEBSITE BY CLICKING ON THE LINK IN THE EMAIL.
If you have any questions – call the school before the end of term on Friday 17th July.
A company called Edenred runs the scheme – Knowle Park makes the orders.
You will still receive £15 a week per child on Monday 6th July and Monday 13th July.
If your voucher does not work at the supermarket till
- We know that some of you have had problems at the checkout.
- If you look either above or below the barcode on your voucher, you will see:
- a card number – a long number
- and a pin number – a 4 digit number eg: 3467
- If your voucher does not work at the till, the cashier should key in these numbers and it should work. If they won’t do it, go to customer services.
- There is also a chance there is no money left on it. But you can check.
If you don't spend all the money on the voucher.
- Let’s say you spend £30 on a £90 voucher, the rest of the money is kept and can be spent later. Just use the same voucher.
- You can check the money left on any voucher. You will need the card number and pin number.
- For Asda, visit asda.com/giftcards
- For Tesco, call 03450 757 757
- For Morrisons, call 03443815042 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other shops, it will tell you how to do it on the voucher.
- You then key in the code and pin and you will find out how much money is left.