Knowle Park Remote Learning
Since the National Lockdown began on Monday 4th January, all children not attending school can access home learning via Seesaw
How to access Seesaw
- Download the Seesaw app or login through its website: https://app.seesaw.me/#/login
- Your teacher will have given your child a unique home learning code which you use to join your child’s class.
- You will get a code for each of your children. If you have three children, you will receive three separate home learning codes.
- It will be a 16-digit code and a QR code. You can use either to access your child’s class.
- Please do not share these codes with anyone else.
Seesaw is an app that allows teachers to set learning activities for your child.
This could also include worksheets or a short video from your teacher. Your child will complete the activity and your teacher can then give feedback.
Your child will also be able to send video and spoken messages to your teacher.
If you need your child's home learning code, email your class teacher.
Click HERE for our staff emails
Click HERE for our 'HOW TO ACCESS SEESAW AT HOME' visual guide.
If you have any problems accessing Seesaw, please email:
Seesaw is safe and complies with GDPR laws. Children cannot see each other’s work. Children cannot message each other using Seesaw.
Each child has a unique code to log in with.
For other learning activities, including PE, click on your year group below