KPPS Covid 19 informatiON
Our main control measures to prevent the spread of Covid 19 in school are:
- Hand hygiene – arriving at school and before lunch times.
- Respiratory hygiene – catch it, bin it, kill it. Ensuring tissues and hand hygiene after sneezing or coughing
- Ventilation – having some windows open as long as the classroom temperature is comfortable. There will be new carbon dioxide monitors to help ensure ventilation.
- Cleaning – staff to continue efforts with cleaning in bathrooms, staffrooms and copiers.
- Sending home any child displaying symptoms.
For latest NHS information and guidance, including symptom checker and Test and Trace - CLICK HERE
For our Family Support: Well Being page CLICK HERE
For the Children's Commissioner's "Children's guide to coronovirus", including what to do if you worry -
For the Anna Freud's National Centre for Children and Families website offering support and information on mental health -