At Knowle Park Primary School
- Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children is everyone’s responsibility.
- Everyone who comes into contact with children, their families and carers, has a role to play.
- In order to fulfil this responsibility effectively, all professionals should make sure their approach is child-centred. This means that they should consider, at all times, what is in the best interests of the child.
- We take an ‘it can happen here’ approach where safeguarding is concerned.
- Everyone who comes into contact with children has a role to play in identifying concerns, sharing information and taking prompt action.
Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL): Helen Bailey - Head Teacher
Deputy DSLs: Tim Jones - Deputy Head, Tom Weir - Deputy Head, Jayne Dollin - Family Link Worker
Safeguarding Governor: Caron Seawert
For further information and support on:
Domestic Abuse - CLICK HERE
Child Sexual Exploitation - CLICK HERE
E-Safety - CLICK HERE
Young Carers - CLICK HERE