Children should wear their uniform every day. We believe it creates a strong sense of belonging and helps them to remember in the morning they are dressing ready to learn.
All children should wear the following:
- School logo sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan in royal blue for EYFS to Year 5 (required)
- School logo sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan in purple for Year 6 (required)
- White polo shirt, shirt, blouse or roll neck (required)
- Shorts, trousers, skirt or pinafore dress in grey or black (required)
- Summer dresses in blue check (optional)
- Sensible footwear not fashion shoes. We prefer black shoes or black trainers.
- Plain white, grey or navy socks or tights (required)
- No jeans may be worn
- No football kits may be worn
Please ensure that your child's clothes are clearly labelled with their name.
Throughout the year your child will be having PE lessons every week.
For these lessons children will need:
- a plain white t-shirt (required)
- a pair of black or navy shorts (required)
- a pair of pumps or trainers (required)
- No football shirts
It is very important that children wear this kit to school on the day they have PE. In colder weather, children would benefit from having tracksuit bottoms and a top for outside PE. During PE lessons long hair should be tied back and no jewellery should be worn. Any studs that cannot be removed will need to be covered with a plaster.
We have two school uniform suppliers: Famous School Branches and SH Clothing.
Please see the links below to order your school uniforms.
S&H Workwear Ltd, Unit 17, Barnack Trading Centre, Novers Hill, BS3 5QE. Tel 007788195806 or 07760336824 https://www.shclothing.co.uk/
From time to time, we do sell second hand uniform at school.
Please contact the school office to find out more about this.