We very much want all children to wear their uniform every day. We believe it creates a strong sense of belonging and helps them to remember in the morning they are dressing ready to learn.
All children should wear the following:
- School logo sweatshirt, fleece or cardigan in royal blue (Year 6 purple)
- White polo shirt, shirt, blouse or roll neck
- Shorts, trousers, skirt or pinafore dress in grey or black
- Summer dresses in blue check
- Sensible footwear not fashion shoes. We prefer black shoes or black trainers
- Plain white, grey or navy socks or tights
- No jeans may be worn
- No football kits may be worn
Please ensure that your child's clothes are clearly labelled with their name.
Throughout the year your child will be having two PE lessons with their class per week.
For these lessons children will need:
- a plain white t-shirt (no football shirts)
- a pair of black or navy shorts and
- a pair of pumps or trainers
It is very important that children have this kit in school every week. In colder weather children would benefit from having tracksuit bottoms and a top for outside PE. During PE lessons long hair should be tied back and no jewellery should be worn. Any studs that cannot be removed will need to be covered with a plaster.
We have two school uniform suppliers: Famous School Branches, H&S Workwear and Tesco.
Please see the links below to order your school uniforms.
Tesco has now changed to 'My Clothing' - Click here to go to the My Clothing Website
Other suppliers are:
H&S Workwear Ltd, Unit 17, Barnack Trading Centre, Novers Hill, BS3 5QE. Tel 007788195806 or 07760336824